The Victorian Government has launched the ‘Victorian Dining and Entertainment Program’, which offers rebates on dining and entertainment experiences across the state, with customers able to claim 25% back on eligible expenses. Each customer can claim up to $125 in combined rebates across the program.
Right now, you can claim 25% back on you bill when you spend at least $40 in an eligible hospitality venues at Merrifield City between Monday and Thursday. Dining on Friday, Saturday and Sunday is not included. You can claim at any of our eligible foodies below:
- Aurum Espresso Coffee Roastery
- Daniel’s Donuts
- Ferguson & Plarre
- Fish Salt
- Honkers Burgers
- Merrifield Kebab House
- Smokin’ Joes Pizza & Grill
- Sushi Sushi
- Zet & Zaatar
And it’s easy to claim:
- Simply spend $40 or more at an eligible food or entertainment venue on the permitted days at Merrifield City and collect an itemised tax invoice or proof of purchase.
- Upload your proof of purchase or tax invoice along with your contact information, bank details, date and total bill amount via the secure Victorian Entertainment Program claim website OR Victorian Dining Program claim website.
- Receive 25% rebate credited to your nominated bank account within 5 business days of your claim being approved.
But you’d best be quick – this program will close once funds are exhausted, and there are so many places to go!
T&Cs Apply. For more information on the Victorian Dining and Entertainment program, please visit the https://www.vic.gov.au/victorian-dining-and-entertainment-program website.